View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 6.1
Courses Played: 371
Throwing Style: RHBH
I carry about 18-20 discs on most rounds currently. I had an arm injury a couple years back and have found it's better for me if I try to rotate my shots (forehand, backhand, roller, overhand) so I use more of a variety of shots than a course requires. It generally doesn't help my score, but it lets me continue to play. I fill my Silverback to add weight to the bag to help burn fat. If just trying to play a quick round at some local 9 holer, I just pull two discs and carry them. It'll be some form of APX/Wizard/Buzzz/Element/Cyclone combo depending on length and wind.

I used to go into a crunch bag but for most local rounds it's unneccessary. If I go "course collecting" I may bring my Crunch Box and pack into it as the day goes on. I just cut down on the duplicates.

Here's the specific today. It'll change a little by the end of the year, but just adding an out of the box understable fairway and some kind of distance driver for backhands. Just not there yet since I took 6 months off to see if I could heal completely. So far, so good.

2 APX, 2 Wizards, 1 Sinus
1 Element, 3 Buzzzes, 1 Warrior
1 Sabre, 4 Cyclones, 2 Talons, 1 Flick