View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 11:50 AM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 89
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgus View Post
I also got to see Will's bag this weekend and follow him around at the national tour and I agree it was a very nice bag. Overall great design by John. Only annoyance was the flap that hung down that Will had to keep reaching under to get his mini out and the side pockets couldn't carry much water which has already been talked about. Also cut him some slack for the release date bring pushed back, it's a lot harder to get bags 100% correct than most realize. I commend him.

Please take this as an honest review as a fan of Will going back to our playing days together and actually seeing the bag in person.
Thanks for taking the time to chime in. I followed your Contender thread while deciding which bag to order (it was a tough call between the Ergo and Contender). You are always very civil when posting in competitors' threads, but you definitely rep your product (not hating at all, you have produced some great bags). I'm happy to see you give some honest feedback about the Ergo, and I look forward to seeing the next generation Contender and new smaller Opponent(?) release.