View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 10:26 AM
Salient Disc Test Team

Years Playing: 9.7
Courses Played: 102
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrippinBill View Post
I didn't mean to imply anything shady was going on, I'm just curious if they have some bags.
Didn't mean to sound like I was being defensive. I really am just a customer like you guys. After my first impression with the bag, I do wish I had some inside information. You guys are going to be impressed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemilemore View Post
Hey tbird, if you're still up, can you experiment with putting the tongue down inside the bag and seeing what it does to capacity/post a pic? If so, you're the man. If not...still good in my book.
This is tricky. The bottom of the main compartment forms the top of the inside front pocket (the one with my accessories). The bottom slot rests against it so it really only takes the tongue storage out of the equation in terms of space loss. 19 in that is, to me, capacity. I could wedge another disc or two in there, but it would make it difficult to remove a disc. I will try to get pics some time today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
Does it sit well on a camp time stool? I use my chair as a bag stand frequently.
It sits fine on a CampTime. I actually tried to make a video (terrible public speaker) before I started posting last night, and I used a CampTime to do it. I plan on taking my CampTime with me on my trip for the same purpose.