View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 10:18 PM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 89
Throwing Style: LHFH
Go ahead and post it, I already have the car packed. I'm sorry. I didn't see your post until just now. I promise I'll get one on here tomorrow night.

I did get to play a rainy round at Osage Grove today with kutz167. Besides being a damn nice guy, the kid has a cannon. As for the Ergo, it performed admirably. I did have a couple fall overs on hills, but I'm not used to how the bag sits so that's more my fault than the bag's.

The rainfly is nice, but I did have some trouble getting discs out with the elastic strap that attaches the rainfly to the bag. I am not a fan of rain and usually avoid it at all costs. Had I examined the rainfly a little more thoroughly yesterday (never thought I'd use it), I probably wouldn't have had a problem with it tonight. The hood was actually pretty nice and easily utilized, but I'm still curious as to why they included it. When you're not wearing your bag, your head gets soaked. I did like that the fly "potentially" kept water from getting between your back and the bag, but your back gets just as wet as your head.

Despite carrying a lot more plastic than I did in my Squirrel Monkey, I felt a lot less tired by the end of the round. I can't wait to attack those courses next week. As lofty a goal as four courses a day are, I am a lot more optimistic about it being possible now.