Thread: [Westside] All things Westside
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2013, 03:40 PM
Par Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantheman0721 View Post
Has anybody encountered a freak overstable King? I picked up a silver 172 TP King a month or so back and it's my most overstable disc in my bag. I have another red 173 TP King that is my most understable disc in my bag. It's so weird to have nearly the same disc be so very different. Strangely I love my super stable King and use it for long flex shots, were my normal King is great for hyzer flips and long Anny's. Curiously, this new stable King seems to match it's actual flight numbers, when I know the understable Kings are normally nowhere near the flight numbers. I wonder if Westside had changed anything to match the numbers, or if I just got a freak King.
Early in this thread someone mentions a "merlot belly button VIP King". I have one just like that. Good dome. Max weight. But it has a belly button in the middle of the flight plate. Mine is quite stable. Like a typical champ Wraith I'd say. Been throwing it more than the Sword actually.

My TP is quite understable but I can get great tailwind drives and turnovers that start hyzer. As with the Northman I'm going to grab another king max weight in TP and see how it goes.

Last edited by spinachd; 05-30-2013 at 03:42 PM.