View Single Post
Old 06-01-2013, 11:27 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.2
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo View Post

Has anybody been able to fill it like so? This is a still I took from Brad Schick's video. It looks like about 14ish in the bottom, leaving 3 slots open at the top (another 6+ from my understanding). If arranged like this, how hard is it to remove the discs at the bottom? I'd rather not have the tongue hanging down and am thinking of keeping it unzipped but clipped at the top or tucked in...

Looking at what I carry (10ish drivers, 6ish mids, 2 putters) I think I would like the drivers at the bottom, mids in the slots, and putters in the outside pocket. Could some bored soul possibly try out that scenario for me and provide pics?

Thanks
How did he get the bottom discs so deep? I tried that configuration and like it a lot, but when the bottom discs are in place I can only use the top two sleeves. Onemilemore, is that true with yours to? As far as trying to use the zipper to keep the flap off the ground. I ended up puting a bungy cord around the bag at the point I wanted the flap to bend at. They were the very small gauge bungy cords, but they work well.
Stay tuned more to come