View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 04:04 AM
* Ace Member *

Arrow DGCR's Backpack Archive (TONS of bag reviews inside)

Well after two months of planning I can safely say it wasn't enough. I didn't have the volunteers, or the time alloted to plan this efficiently. However it finally occurred to me that as much as I want to do all this work mostly on my own, it isn't for the disc golf community, unless the disc golf community pitches in. So here we go, this thread will be for anyone to contribute to. Got a backpack you want to review? Written or video, post it here! The most frustrating about research is not finding the data you need. This thread will begin with a 5 bag comparison I put together. I plan to do several 5 bag comparisons in the future as i come across them. Please any criticism of the video send it in a PM. It won't satisfy a lot of people's expectations, but it will help some people. Again I have much more planned for the future, but this is part 1, enjoy my fellow discers and I look forward to seeing everyone's reviews of their own backpack. This is where the disc golf bag companies come together.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.