View Single Post
Old 06-02-2013, 11:15 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.7
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
I'm with you discddwn,
I wasn't to thrilled with it at first, because I don't like to have my discs tucked in all over the place and having to remove or manipulate things in order to access them. Is this bag perfect...NO! Aside from puting a mini in it. Those vert. side pouches are pretty useless. I think the only ones of any use are the two front pockets, because the side pockets get used for water bottles. Oh Discddwn, try and lean them facing back (kinda at a 45 degree angle). I did this and they stayed put during my round. They were those *Smart water bottle so the are skinny and long. Also, if you use both pouches on the flap, you can't clip it closed and I had had to use a bungy cord and run it under the flap to keep it up off the ground. I have since stopped using the 2nd pouch. So I can clip it closed, but I'll still post a pic for the person who asked me to.
So you would think I hate this bag right? Well, after changing some things around. I'm kinda digging it.
Changes: the biggest is that I went to a combo of vert and horizontal placement of the discs. With this I can fit 27 discs total. 9 horizontal in the sleeves, 15 vertical on the bottom of the bag, 2 in the flap and 1 in the mesh pocket up front. The two pockets are plenty big to fit the basics ( no hoodies). Quality is very good, comfort is great!!! and I dig how small it is but you are still able to carry a ton of discs.
Soooo, so far so pretty good However, this may all change when the the new Grip bag shows up and I still have to log some more rounds with the Spinal Tap, but I love how compact and comfy this bag is. With some changes on the 2nd and 3rd run bags. I think they will have a winning combo, because the design of this bag is solid. Just needs some tweeking her and there.