View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 06:21 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 11.3
Courses Played: 58
Throwing Style: RHBH
I'm in again!

What I Throw: GL and Opto Halos (high 160s to low 170s), Opto Saints, Escapes (Bio and Lucid), Rivals (Icon & Pinnacle), Opto XXX, GL River, Neutron Tangent, Neutron Tensor, Fugitives (Bio & Lucid), Pures (Zero Soft, Old Zero, GL & Opto)

What I Would Like to Try: more Legacy mids and drivers (I have plenty of Rivals though - most interested in the Patriot), MVP Eclipse Axis and/or Tangent, any Vibram you think I might like, DD Fuzion Escape/Fugitive (not Bio), DD Classic Fugitive, Prodiscus drivers, Moonshine plastic

What I don't Like: Innova, Discraft, Lightning, Discmania (PDs are OK, but I have several), Prodigy (not too impressed so far with D1, D4, M1 and M3, but if you feel one of their other mids or putters could change my mind, I'll give it a day in court)

Other Interests: I enjoy local brews and/or snacks (any local swag really), Star Wars, Krav Maga, I have a dog that enjoys going to parks with me (he loves treats too...), I enjoy Game of Thrones (show and books - am actually missing 5th book), I wear XL shirts and L/XL hats, paleo friendly snacks/bars are a plus!!