View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 3.1
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleC8601 View Post
Thanks for the feedback. Sometimes the hype can be built up so much on a pre-order item that you almost convince yourself it's all you expected (I'm guilty here too). I wanted to try the Ergo because it seems like there is so much potential, but after seeing a video of the discs bending as you take them out (don't remember people complaining about that), the mesh pocket ripping, the frame coming apart, and a few other concerns I'm thinking the 2nd run may be the better option.

I really hope BHB looks at the concerns some Ergo owners have had with the release because it seems like this bag needs just a few tweaks to be pretty awesome.

BTW, the Grip is the best selling backpack for a reason. I just dumped $225 into a Spinal Tap (which I really like), and I still may end up using my Grip. The people who are clamoring that it's just "trendy" to get a Grip bag...have never owned one, are jealous of people who have them and or just can't afford the $200-250 tag (albeit, too steep IMO...but still worth it)

Also, Kudos for FedEx for finding the address linked to the PO Box....shame on BHB for not catching that though.
On the Grip bag, which I have the A Series, i have stuffed a hoodie in one of the side pockets, but that is about all I can squeeze in it. Are you able to put a hoodie elsewhere more comfortably?