View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 03:01 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 3.8
Courses Played: 25
Throwing Style: LHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenryswartooth View Post
Not sure what everyone's problem is with this bag. I love mine. Yes there are a few little things that I would change, but that's the same with every bag I have owned. The few things that I would change; are the material the bottom is made of doesn't seem that durable, I wish it had a better handle on the top, and the water bottle setup is a bit funky. Now as far as the bottle, I found a sweet bottle at Kroger that looks like an old canteen that is awesome and fits perfect. As far as storage, mine has way more than I need. I can fit 25 discs, a retriever, sun screen, a few towels, an extra pair if socks, a light jacket, an extra shirt, a water bottle, and other odds and ends.
As far as getting discs out I have no problem at all.
This is just my two cents, but again I love my bag.
Seconded. Every bag has tradeoffs. With my old Grip, it was great for disc storage but not for "stuff" storage. The bottom and handle were great, as were the water bottlw holders.

On the Ergo, the handle does totally suck. However, I have no problem with water bottles and can carry way more stuff than in the Grip. Also, the Ergo feels lighter and less bulky.

If I could take the vertical design and storage of the Ergo and combine it with the finishes of the Grip, it would be perfect for me.