View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 06:31 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.6
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird888 View Post
I am not worried about it anymore since I've started tucking in the tongue. Since I'm carrying less discs than the slots will hold, I just don't need it. I do wish I had access to the two tongue pockets on occasion though.

Did you post pics of the bungee method anyhwere though? I'd be interested to see how well it works.

I'm thinking about running a couple grommets on a side zipper pocket and building something out of paracord and some hooks to support an umbrella. I don't have a lot of confidence that the velcro strap at the top and the handle tucked into the open side pockets will keep it in place when the wind starts blowing. Perhaps I should try it first before cutting holes into my new bag.

I'm also working on a detachable water bottle pocket that slides into a side pocket to free up space for putting discs in there.
Hey tbird88,
I have some pics of the bungy cord set up on my page. It's in the "orc" album. Sorry that as far as I could get with my limited computer skills, but the are at least on this website! A major step for me! lol!!