View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 8.1
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by HukDMC View Post
Ya I want to like it but I just cant. I didnt get a Grip for the very reason that everybody and their dog has one. I think I understand why now.
I am curious to know if I just got a bad bag. it looks like others have much more room in the bottom than mine. I just cant help but wonder if these aren't exactly what they wanted to ship out but with all the delays they just said 'Oh well'.
I wasn't to thrilled with my bag at all, but since I changed the disc configuration. It functions pretty well. I have 15 on the bottom of the bag in a vertical possition and 9 in the hoeizontal possition. I have 8 in the top 2 sleeves and 1 in the 3rd sleeve (that all that will fit in the 3rd, because of the vertical discs). The front pocket fits the majority of my stuff, but the 2nd fits little since the discs on the bottom press down on it. I did fit 2 in the flap (putter), but can't use the 2nd pocket if I want to close the flap. Water bottles haven't been a problem for me. Yes, the side pockets are a waste for sure. I dig the comfort and how small this bag is, but can still fit a ton of discs. I think the base design/idea is very sound. It just need some tweeking to it. I was ready to off this bag, but when I switched the disc configuration. It changed my mind. It's nice not to have this huge monster jet pack strapped to my back.
However, the new Grip just showed up....sooooo stay tuned lol!!