View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.7
Courses Played: 17
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwfromthewoods View Post
lol, yes, Chris went to medical school and built a practice healing the injured and suffering so that making disc golf bags for testy forum posters could be "the company that got him going."
This was taken out of context, I was referring to Physical Flight! I understand that Physical Flight isn't his only source of income and that he has gone to medical school. I was referring to the fact that Physical Flight has started branching out to quite a few other projects, to expand on the sport of Disc Golf. To me as a consumer it feels like they are spreading themselves thin, and in turn it feels like the 2nd run contender is taking a big back seat to the other projects.

This "testy forum poster" as you put it, is someone who is excited about a bag that he already paid for, and who has been following the thread, and Physical Flight's website. Which correct me if I'm wrong, both website and thread stated everything I've re-stated, with the exception of things I've posted in my opinion? Updated pictures and video, and for sure a shipping date by a certain date, which has now changed twice.

Before you get on here and attempt to judge me from a far as a "testy forum poster", think about this! I didn't throw my profession in anyone's face, and I'm not going to, because I'll leave you feeling very silly! I also didn't get on here or post on a companies web site that by certain dates, certain things would be published, Physical Flight did. So excuse me for getting irritated when the company doesn't keep me as a consumer well informed!