View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 08:30 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 2.5
Courses Played: 17
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilgus View Post
Please don't be confused Physical Flight, SD , and my medical practice are equally important to me and my values have not changed.

The bags are being made as we speak (both Contender and Skirmish). I will not post a date on shipping until I can be 100% sure it can be met which is how PF has always been run so I can assure you our values have not changed.

The reason I can offer prices that I do on bags is directly related to my day job as a physician and not having to mark up prices 100% so I ask that everyone be patient and I will do my best to have pics/video of 2nd run Contender this upcoming week as well the Skirmish the next week.
I can appreciate that all of those things are equally important to you. I have things in my life that I'm passionate about myself! I'm irritated because dates keep changing on when it will be published that the 2nd Run contender will ship, and no photo's or video have been posted yet. Other then please be patient and they are being made right now, those are the only updates we've really received.

I'm also irritated because, someone like myself has to post what I did to get a response from the company, as opposed to the company coming out and saying, it's taking a little bit longer to do this or that with the bag, and it's delaying a published ship date. At least if that happened, we would be well informed and would have an understanding of why!

I'm by no means a business owner, but I do know that keeping the consumer well informed, helps avoid irritation.