View Single Post
Old 06-18-2013, 04:25 PM
Don Rickles #1 Fan

Years Playing: 9.6
Courses Played: 89
Throwing Style: LHFH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana View Post
It worked out nicely that my first event using the Ergo was the KCWO. Long and hilly courses combined with high temps and humidity = need every ounce of energy. I felt like carrying the Ergo really helped me not burn/waste my much needed energy. I know that I would have been struggling a little bit hauling the Mahal around all weekend.
Congrats on joining the BHB team! I was wondering if they would ask you when I saw you posting on Facebook. They still need add you to the team on the website.

Here come some questions.

How many discs are you carrying? Other stuff?

Compared to the Mahal, did you at all feel like you were at all limited in what you normally carry? I know they're completely different styles of bags and the Mahal obviously holds a lot more. I'm just interested in how someone who goes from "carry it all" to "carry most of it/carry less" and is able to adjust.

Did you get a chance to use the rainfly at the KCWO? I've used mine once since I've had it, and I'm interested in whether the hood was ever a pain to use and if you had a solution for getting discs without making a mod to it.