View Single Post
Old 06-25-2013, 03:32 PM

Was a bit weary about buying what some consider an expensive bag and being that it was my first backpack disc bag. I was wearing an innova competitive bag with some straps. After playing a couple rounds or every day for awhile, I would develop a sore lower back. This back pain didn't hurt super bad but was more or less annoying and my back just felt tight.

Needless to say after playing a couple of rounds with the ergo, I feel as if I didn't carry around all my discs at all unlike my other bag. The bag was comfortable and easy to get to my discs. I played some hilly courses and didn't have any problems with the bag tipping over. The only problem was the water bottle slot kicked my bottle out once and I kept reaching for a handle on top of the bag. If BH fixed the water bottle slot and added a handle the bag would be amazing. Overall I'm very pleased with the bag and my back is very happy with the purchase!

Just wanted to post incase someone lurking was on the fence about buying. Especially if you lower back pain this bag is great!