View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 04:11 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 15.3
Courses Played: 59
Throwing Style: RHBH
Here comes Johnny with all the MVP love . Anyway I like Innova the best b/c I've been throwing mostly their discs since the day I started. And I love the pros they have on the team (even though they lost some good players to Prodigy & Feldbeard to Lat 64 ). I don't mind looking threw stacks of discs to find the exact dome/PLH I want, it keeps me from being lazy. I know many claim they're inconsistent but every company has it's inconsistencies, just pick your poison. When all the new companies have been around as long as Innova we will see who's the most consistent. When these newer companies have had less than a quarter of the runs of discs than Innova you really can't compare them. I stick with the company that has stood the test of time & has the best disc golfer ever to play Ken Climo. What company made Blizzard plastic & other companies followed? Also what company has the distance record disc? What disc company had the distance record before that? That's right Innova, they're only in competition with themselves. Yeah they had a few screws up like the Destrulcan & "unannounced" plus rims, but you gotta take the good with the bad (like with women).

Last edited by DiscinFiend; 07-16-2013 at 04:16 PM.