View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 05:34 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 7.4
Courses Played: 9
Throwing Style: RHBH
Really took a liking of Gateway over the last few years, got my club to switch to them from Innova to save on tourney discs (they offer great bulk deals) and have hit more putts in 8 months with Wizards than I had in the previous 5 years of playing, having used Aviars, Rhyno's, Hydras, Ions, Magnets, and Darts. They are always having great sales where you can order direct from the company and while they have variance in their runs (personally I like the limited runs like the G9i and RFF when they are available) they are happy to hunt down your specifications. With the last couple of years they have managed to really get a great large diameter mid-range and warp speed driver line-up (Karma and Slayer are staples in my bag), if they could add understable counterparts to the Illusion, Sabre, and Demon in those speed classes for beginner/casual golfers and more clear/candy runs of HPP to appeal to the advanced/botique market they would be able to add a ton of business. Saw that they recently moved to a bigger facility, wish them the best and hope more players are turned on to their products.