View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 11:54 PM
Putters! Putters! Putters!

Years Playing: 9.1
Courses Played: 87
Throwing Style: LHFH
I like the rework of the bottom. The front pocket coming to a wedge at the bottom did limit the amount of discs you could fit. I also like larger looking side pockets and the addition of the handle, but I wish the tongue was still there with a place to tuck it into the bag. It also doesn't look like they worked on a camelbak space either. I wonder if the opposite orientation with the rounded bottom limits the vertical slot capacity. I also wonder if the inside pockets can hold a disc. If you could still fit 19 with 3-5 discs on the bottom while retaining the bottom storage area, I'll be very impressed.

It really sounds like they addressed almost every problem I had. They even improved something I didn't realize needed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemilemore View Post
Honestly, I think putting the putter pocket that low is bad design. In the current Ergo, I put my putters in the top slot since I reach for them the most. This is one thing the Grip and Voodoo have made essential, if you ask me: putters that are up high.
You still have slots where you can do that. It looks like that spot could hold 5 drivers. It looks like it could fit another putter.

Last edited by tbird888; 07-19-2013 at 11:58 PM.