Still have no idea what it was that stung/bit my calf at Idlewild(hole 10 tee) on a few Saturdays ago, but whatever poison it injected me with was still coursing through my veins the next night, slowly down my leg, into my foot. Pics show where my ankle was supposed to be. No pain or itch, leg just very tight from the swelling. Felt like someone stabbed me when it happened, so I don't think it was a spider, and too high on my leg to be a snake, we would've seen that on the tee. Not allergic to anything as far as I know, certainly been tagged by bees/hornets/wasps/ants/everything else in the South.