View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 03:45 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 7.6
Courses Played: 73
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by B3NDER View Post
...you have more than one bag, more specifically when you bought a second Competition bag less than 4 months ago, and then ordered a grip bag on monday
Along similar lines, I was playing with another DGCRer a few weeks ago. We were talking and he mentioned that he was playing with "Bag C." We talked a bit and it ends up that he has his primary "A" bag, then B thru E backup bags. The first couple bags are basically duplicate, backup, discs of the same molds. Then the others bags have some other, similar, molds to the primaries.

I thought that this was pretty cool. It sounds like a good way to rotate the stock, and to try out different molds, too.

I just have a primary "big" bag with 18 discs and my "small" backup bag with just 11 discs. All of mine in my small bag are duplicate, backup, molds or discs that I'm breaking in. Plus when I was just in Maine at Woodland Valley and had the pick of hundreds of molds that I've never thrown, in all sorts of different plastics and brands... I just ended up with 5 more backups to discs already in my bag. I guess that this is a good thing, being happy with my current setup!

In any case, I'd say that we're all addicted.

Last edited by Jimb; 07-27-2013 at 03:48 PM.