View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 03:09 AM
Banned

Years Playing: 1.1
Courses Played: 10
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfowler View Post
I read somewhere that the Vector is the result of what would happen if the Buzzz and the Roc had a baby. I totally agree with this.

I'm scared to get an Amp as I'm not taking my Mamba, River, or Fuse out of the bag and I don't know what the Amp will give me over these.

The Tensor looks interesting but I've got the Zone. Anode over Ions and I don't see what the Shock will do for me that the Vector/Zone won't.
I'm still debating on getting a Vector,but I'm not sure yet. My mids right now is a Discraft Comet,MVP Tangent,MVP Axis and a MVP Tensor. I do however think the Vector would serve me well here at the local course. There is two holes here where you have to throw a b-line shot over trees to get to the basket. The Vector,going by flight numbers, has a tick more glide so I think it would serve me better than the Tensor would.

I'm getting ready to get my Amp through the mail. I have thrown a Mamba and a Fuse. I bag a River right now. So when I get my Amp I'll let you know how different or similar they are.

Oh and get a Shock. You will be amazed at the Awesome thumbers,Tomahawks,Sidearms,Forehand rollers and wind fighting disc this is. There will be no overlap with this over the Vector and Zone. I can get my Shock out to 370ft to 380ft on a good rip.