Haven't played a ton, but have hit some good ones. A WI-only list.
1. Highbridge Granite Ridge -I can't wait to get back to this one. Can't. Wait.
2. Rollin' Ridge (Reedsville, WI) - Tight lines, turns both ways, bombs...and it's only getting better. They are installing a freakin' netted driving range. Also, this course showed me I still suck, badly.
3. Highbridge Blueberry Hills - I felt like I was going uphill this entire damn course.
4. Sandy Point Resort (Lac du Flambeau, WI) - Manicured northwoods course...all kinds of different shots and lines. Love it.
5. Silver Creek (Manitowoc, WI) - Expanded to 27 holes, mostly wooded...my kind of course. Not the hardest thing around, but always fun. Great hilltop shot in the middle.
Hitting Justin Trails this weekend, so this list may be up for changes very soon.