View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 12:37 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 4.8
Courses Played: 76
Throwing Style: RHBH
1) Hawk Hollow - A scenic par 63 set on 80 acres of premium cow farm. I'm not just rating this my favorite course because I work there, but because the course is challenging yet fun.

2) WaterWorks - I love elevation, and this course doesn't disappoint. Almost every hole you are either throwing across, up, or down massive hills. Also the peace sign green is very unique and creative. (Bonus: it is 15 to 20min. away from Gates BBQ)

3) Kensington Metropark's Toboggan course - As I have previously said...ELEVATION!!!!! This course offers a mix of par 4's par 3's and a very challenging par 5. The rough is extremely thick making it difficult to score well outside of the fairway.

4) The Blockhouse Disc Golf and Country Club - 3 18 hole courses (2 of which are championship caliber), 18 holes of mini disc golf, a ball golf par 3 driving range, 9 holes of pitch and putt ball golf, swimming pool, arcade, and putt putt for disc golf. The Atmosphere is amazing!!!

5)It's a tie
5a. Patapsco Valley State Park - a monster of a course with a very difficult long to long layout. It features tight woods,elevation,open fields and overall awesomeness

5b. Seveirn Lang (SP?) - Located near Louisville this course has it all. Fair fairways, short long, everything that makes a great course.