1. Horse Mountain, Northern CA - Wild secret mountain course with amazing views and top notch golf
2. Birds of Paridise, Miranda, CA - Read my review
if you want to see why
3. Whistlers Bend, Roseburg, OR - Lots of great golf along a bend in the river
4. Squaw Valley, Olympic Village, CA - Ride the gondola up or have a nice hike up the mountain to a course that plays super tough. Hole 3 is a 1000'+ downhill monster.
5. Zepher Cove, Zepher Cove, NV - Great views of Lake Tahoe while playing super fun golf
6. Redwood Curtain, Arcata, CA - Playing through giant redwoods, up and down hills this course isn't the longest, but it is very technichal.
7. Youngs Meddow, Northern CA - Secret mountain course requiring a hike in.
8. Tarwater, La Honda, CA - Multiple varieties of terain as you play up and down this course set in the mountains between the Bay Area and Santa Cruz
9. Blue Mountain, Missoula, MT - Playing up and down the hills outside Missoula, this course has lots of great variety
10. Water Works Park, Kansas City, MO - The funnest "park style" course I've ever played. With lots of elevation change and a variety of shots needed.