1. Conifer Park- Fresh Rocky Mountain air! Up and down hill shots, new tees and baskets, views, perfect amount of challenge for me.
2. BRP- Lots of risk/reward shots with the ponds, love holes like 4 that require dead straight shots, everything is well kept up and green, all the amenities of p2p.
3. Hidden Lake- A lesser known MN course in the St. Cloud area. Has a little bit of everything, tight lanes, open bombers, water, elevation. Very challenging.
4. Kaposia- A TC classic. Keeps you on your toes all the time. I love the wooded holes here.
5. Spearfish Canyon- One of only a few courses that take advantage of some of the Black Hills beauty. Not an overly challenging course but lots of fun shots.
6. Bailey- Awesome views, elevation, unique tee and pin placements. This course would be higher on the list if it had better tees.