View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 05:42 PM
Birdie Member

Years Playing: 12.7
Courses Played: 15
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by H.R HukkinStuff View Post
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Since I was introduced a couple weeks ago, I've been burning up the forum reading different stuff and watching the videos on the tube. Have "learned" quite a bit from here, but I know in reality the only way to really "learn" is to get out there and huk. As far as the discs I bought goes like this.. 4 for $15 Disccraft Z Put'r. Beast, Starfire and a Destroyer. From what I've researched on my own, the Destroyer should come outta my bag right now. It's way above my skill level. The beast and Starfire are the closest to my skill level, but may be a bit out of reach yet. I appreciate the advise everyone has given me. Hope to keep learning and possibly seeing some of you out on the course.

Edit: My bag is just an fishing tackle bag that discs fit perfectly in. Disc only I could prolly fit 12-15 in it. It works for now. Holds my few discs and a couple drinks.
The starfire is going to be pretty overstable for you, and it is a bit fast... it will hook hard on you. The beast is a bit fast for you too. I'd recommend getting a leopard (like others have recommended) and a mid like a buzzz or comet.