View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 10:44 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3
Courses Played: 19
Throwing Style: LHBH
Always carry two things: a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and as a further precaution- a small snake. (misquote) -W.C.
I once joined a group of younger locals this summer that I knew where going to be interesting by the fact that their bag(they carried but a one between the four of them) well, their bag was more portable bar(there used to be such things) than disc bag. Theirs' contained a big bottle of whiskey,2liters of cola, plastic cups,and some high speed drivers stuck in the ice like a mass ufo crash at the North pole, no one brought(owned?) a putter.
As far as how the round went it was enjoyable. I won't drink whiskey on account of it's disgusting, but the group by and large was very entertaining. I WAS used as kind of a seeing eye disc dog for the heavily inebriated, and a leaning post/walking cane for the more treacherous holes(the ones with gravity) One of the young men was having a terrible round, disc golf wise, and then he hit an ace on #3. His first. Had like six people sign his disc. It was endearing, but after that I had to get out of there as there was a tidal wave of whiskey bearing down.