View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 08:59 AM
Pandamonium Discs

Years Playing: 8.5
Courses Played: 87
Throwing Style: RHBH
Yup, Pistol Pete's Shootout was run my MadHatter Disc Golf in Milwaukee. I went almost every week and it was a blast. We had maybe 50 people show at max for a night and it was run at a local VFW. Plenty of room to play and drinks.

2 Division - Pro and AM. Pro for cash Am for funny money.

10 Baskets were set up in the VFW all with point values from 1 to 10 and sometimes there was a bastet behind a big point basket that was negitive, just to give it more risk.

It was set up in a way that the low point baskets were close with little to nothing in the way to stop you from making the putt. And the basket woth more points had obsticles in the way or they were different heights. It was like an obsticle course for putting and was wicked fun.

There were 3 different lengths to putt from that were single double and triple points. There was also a closer zone for women and children. And a small zone for double points for turbo/kneeling putts.

The obsticles were tables, chairs and bamboo for the most part. with anything that didnt touch the ground being negitive points. We also started putting out trash cans and rubber maid containers that if you landed in them you lost a putt.

So after all this set up and stuff it was run that you get 4 putts at the course to get as many points as you can and there was 3 rounds in each match. It really was the most enjoyable way to spend to cold winters in Wisconsin.

And a suggestion box is key. If you want more info I would be happy to give you more.