View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 12:31 PM
Resident Grouch

Years Playing: 11.2
Courses Played: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonCasper View Post
Am I nuts for thinking that there is more than enough space in Oklahoma for this?
In Oklahoma yes. In this particular OKC suburb, which has had God awful luck with tornadoes over the last twenty years, perhaps not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiketheGoalie View Post
Then they (at least privately) suggested that the Moore DGA acquire it's own land and donate it to the city for a course.
I was going to make a rant suggesting you guys ask the city if anyone had ever done such with regards to a ball golf course, baseball or soccer complex in the past, but it appears the city of Moore doesn't have any of those in their parks system either. Little River was in fact the second largest park in town.

What I would suggest you guys do again is see if you can get some segment of your local media to do a piece like this.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

I'd also suggest that every time you go to OKC or Edmond or Norman, stop by a local business and buy gas or hit the convenience store and get a receipt. Then circle the sales tax on that receipt and send it to the city alongside a note saying THIS COULD BE SPENT IN TOWN ONCE AGAIN!

Last edited by scarpfish; 09-13-2013 at 12:34 PM.