View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Double Eagle Member

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 18
Throwing Style: RHBH
There are a number of stores in the Charlotte area but only a few if you're looking for MVP, Prodigy, or Lat64. I mostly throw MVP and Lat so it can be a pain in the butt if you like to hold a disc before you buy it.

Play It Again Sports - (8332 Pineville-Matthews Road Location)
Little bit of everything.
MVP - 2 or 3 small rows mixed up. Maybe 20-30 disc selection.(Granted it's been a few months since I've been there)

Lat64 - About the same. Seemed to have mostly recycled plastic.

Prodigy - Don't know...only recently started throwing it.

Infinite's End - University Area (Mostly Innova but carry a few rows of the other stuff)

MVP - 7-8 Proton Ions, all around 175, 7-8 Proton Vectors, all around 175 and all of them are clear.

Lat64 - Opto & Goldline Rivers, Havocs & XXX. One row each. Variety of weights.

Prodigy - D1 and D4's. M1. Maybe some additional ones but that's all I remember.

Alpine Ski Shop - IMHO they have the best selection.

MVP - Almost all Neutron stuff. I was there about a month ago and the guy said they were not ordering much Proton as all as the Neutron sold way better. Last I was there they had a large variety in Neutron. They had a few disc of everything except the Volt. Guy said a tournament the weekend before cleaned him out.

Lat64 - Opto and Goldline - Large variety with a slant towards Lats more popular discs.

Prodigy - Best place to go for Prodigy. The only place I've found the Fairway drivers. They also carried all the driver and Putters although they had few in the 400 series plastic at the time I went.

There also a few Smoke Shop but they only carry Innova and Discraft. There's also a small used bookstore that carries some discs around the University area called, The Last Word. Very small selection. Prodigy drivers and mostly Innova. Some used discs.