1. Idlewild - Shot a +20, was bleeding in a few spots due to thorns, drove 5 hours to get there, lost two discs, and I still had a smile on my face the entire time I was playing. This course offers everything you could ask for in technicality, beauty, and maintenance.
2. Moraine - A true beauty that is masterfully designed. Has a great balance of tight and open hole types. A technical monster that makes you think on every shot. Always getting better and in top shape.
3. Waterworks - A very fun park-style course that specializes in elevation changes. Very challenging course but is fun for all levels of play. Great mixture of open and tree-lined fairways. Very well maintained.
4. Deer Lakes - Another superbly maintained course with a great variety in open and tight shots. Is a good bit easier for me than Moraine, but it echos a ton of the same qualities. The only thing that keeps it from earning a 5 from me are the 1 or 2 lesser holes than the course's general standard.
5. Orange Crush - Very unique course entirely set in the woods. Super tight - but fair - lines on every hole and there has been a tremendous amount of clearing to lessen the chance of losing discs. Only thing that keeps it from earning a 5 from me is that it lacks any holes with really any breathing room.
6. Foundation Park - Super fun course set in the middle of Illinois. Very technical holes with a TON of distance. Also very well maintained and a great combination of mixed and tight holes.
7. Linbrook DGC - A very raw course but it is in a beautiful setting to my liking and is very challenging. Offers some very unique holes.
8. Lincoln Ridge - Tremendous mix of holes and not awfully challenging gives this one a very high fun factor. Set in a beautiful park.
9. Knob hill - Always very well maintained and offers many technical holes in the PA woods.
10a. Two Mile Run - Only 9 holes, but offers some of my favorite holes that I have played.
10b. Seviren Lang - Very well taken care of and a great mix of super tight lines and more open holes.