I thought I had done this, but as I have played a few more course I will go ahead and do one.
1. Flip City
- First great course I played, and I love it to this day. It's just what disc golf should be.
2. Stoney Hill
- Some of the best disc golf holes I have played. This course has everyone and is MONEY!
3. IDGC - WR Jackson Memorial DGC
- This place is sick, nice and long, and great fairways. I liked it the best of the IDGC however as a whole that place is sick.
4. Lincoln Ridge Park
- I wish this place was my home course. I loved everything about it.
- the greens here are money, the course has so much extra put into it.
7. Steady Ed
8. Hornets Nest
9. Hyzernaut's DGC