View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 09:37 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 2.6
Courses Played: 16
Throwing Style: RHBH
well, i went out and kept one main thing in mind that i immediately saw in this video - the turn to 180 away from your target. i used to do that and stopped, was throwing more like 135 degrees and then reached my arm back. i didn't have good technique at that point so i started working on other things, like throwing from a standstill.

now i focused not so much on my hips, but on full rotation away from the target. i opened my foot away from the target; it's something i will work on more, but not as important as full reachback right now IMO.

ANYWAY, my field session today was great. i had a about a 10mph head/tailwind while i was throwing on the football field. it died down as evening came around.

broke 500 for the first time ever. kind of a big deal for me. yeah, i had a tailwind on that throw. only like 10mph. paced it off after the field ended at 512.

i kept throwing; the Pds were going 330-420 and the x nuke, sword, DD frenzy were going 380-460.

before this, i was maxing with the PD around 380-400. 400 was a great, great rip for me. so thanks for reminding me of what i was doing wrong; the second i saw the first vid i remembered.