View Single Post
Old 11-20-2013, 03:26 PM
* Ace Member *

Years Playing: 9.5
Courses Played: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by aces_in_illinois View Post
I remember a guy out at Blue Ribbon Pines that was similar in that he would come up to the pad and ask if he could throw with you and and after a few holes would either back track or move forward to the next group and ask to play again. Longer black hair, dingy hat, kinda scraggly. I have a pic of him too.
I would be interested in seeing this pic. I have played enough at BRP where I am afraid that it might be me. Once or twice I would be out there alone and would want to play as fast as possible so I can get in as much golf as possible. I know that during these such days that I would have to play through a lot of groups, asking quite often. It also means that I would be left to myself to search for arrant discs. Every once in awhile I know I would have to let groups I had played through to play through me as I searched, and then when I found my disc I would eventually catch up and have to play through again.

I would call my hair darker sandy than necessarily black, I have a few dingy hats that I usually wear, and if you catch me between beard trimmings once a month, I can get rather scraggly.