View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 11:31 PM
Banned

Years Playing: 16.6
Courses Played: 12
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadouken View Post
Saints are my go to for straight to slight fade finish out to about 400'. I have a recycled, GL and opto sparkle ITB. I throw them flip to flat 95% of the time. They hold a low line for me extremely well (5' to 10') and have good penetrating fade. I pair them with PD's in my bag and use the PD for hyzer finish S-PD for flip/flat/ with more fade and C-PD max wt for head winds. Just got the Saint pros and havn't been able to FT them yet. Line up will probably change with those.
I was throwing PD's but dropped them and put the Saints back in. I have great success with them in the wind. They work well in Tailwinds and Headwinds for me,which surprised the heck out of me. I can adjust my angle on my throw and get it to perform like my PD's would. I always seem to go back and forth between these two discs. There is a part of my brain that says stick with the Saints you dope. lol

I've noticed that they really like low lines. I average 380ft with a Saint,but I can get one out to 400ft everynow and then. Goes much farther than advertised.