Old 12-01-2013, 10:51 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 3.6
Courses Played: 38
Throwing Style: RHBH
tournie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ru4por View Post
Unfortunatly, life is sometimes unfair. I would have discussed my disappointment with the TD, expressing the lack of professionalism, had left a bad taste with you. Perhaps, the TD will handle things differently moving forward. Only injury here seems to be pride and principle. Chalk it up, there is always a victory in being the bigger person. Life will present bigger woes. Nice win, bro.
Very sound advice. Part of me thinks that way and then I think about it and get angry again. Its a tough pill to swallow. I did have a mini discusion with him on the spot but he was arguing about the payout and that wasn't why I was upset. I know your right. I think I just needed to blow off some steam. Also I can really discuss it with him as he is 3 1/2 hours away.

I really think one of two things happened. Either he didn't realize there was a tie until after everyone left for the pool hall or he he did but thought I had already left and just gave it to his buddy. The td did not know me personally but I was there and he did not make an announcement.