View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 10.7
Courses Played: 24
Throwing Style: RHBH
Today I got my second ace of this year, and my second ace. I was playing at Los Olivos, which is a local 9 holer. While I was playing I noticed this kinda ghetto looking black guy watching me play on hole 7. As we were walking to hole 9, the guy starts asking us questions and wants to throw one. Hole 9 is about 275 or so. the other 2 people I am playing with have already thrown. I show him the proper mechanics of throwing backhand. I tell him to watch me throw and copy what I do. I throw my teebird, and I start thinking to myself that is a good ace run. The disc hits the chains and stays in. The guys face was priceless. Its always exciting to get an ace, but in that situation, it was even more so.

Beast mode- Nice ace with a condor. I had just ordered a condor a few days ago on a whim myself.

Smitty- I know the feeling. I've been playing on and off for a long time(I got semi serious and started playing multiple rounds in 2003) and finally got my first ace on a fluke shot this year after years of metal and chain hits. Congrats.