View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 10:09 PM
*Hiding in Mike C's Closet*

Years Playing: 9
Courses Played: 17
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendryxdisc View Post
You dont throw any proton plastic, is it because the time of year? or general preference?
I throw mostly proton eclipse for my midranges, i just like the brighter colors and they seem to fly great for me. and will likely throw an eclipse volt as soon as spring hits, just haven't had time or weather to throw the eclipse volt much yet, so far flies just like my new neutron volt did, so it will likely cycle right behind my fresh neutron because it looks sick!

Lot of MVP discs don't have proton plastic yet.

my midrange setup:

Neutron Tensor 166g (lightly used, windy days, low line full power shots and when i dont want turn over, its a beef stick with a workable fade for how HSS it is.. interesting disc)
Eclipse Vector 177g (fresh, for a nice stable flat top roc type flight)
Eclipse FR Vector 176g (beat, from first run of the eclipse vectors, its a dead straight laser with mild forward fade given a little anny it likes to hold it forever, my favorite and most used midrange disc)
Eclipse Tangent 172g (seasoned, developing some nice turn to it, started out very straight though around -0.5 HSS and 1.5 LSS, now its flying about -2 HSS and 1 LSS after throwing it all summer)

as eclipse stuff becomes available im sure my whole bag will be eclipse, it just looks great with the white over-mold to me.

Last edited by in4d; 01-20-2014 at 10:12 PM.