View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 06:50 PM
Eagle Member

Years Playing: 20.1
Courses Played: 184
Throwing Style: RHFH
Great weekend. Only issue was too many people were allowed to play. I think having groups tee off every 10 minutes is good in theory but does not quite work. After every 4 or 5 groups, you need to have a 10 -20 minute break with no groups going out. We were all on time to start hole 1, but by the time we finished hole 1 we had 2-3 groups to wait for on hole 2.

Less people, and things would run really smooth.

That said, it was a great weekend. Good times, fun course. Glad I got to play 4-5 again as that was one of my favorite holes last year.

Can we please eliminate 15 for next year? Pretty sure all 12 people I played with agreed it may be the worst hole in all of disc golf. So much land out there for a better hole. I don't mind walking up that hill to get to the next tee.

Thanks Mike for all of the work involved. I know its a huge undertaking and I loved every minute of it. Any complaints I have are minor, and are just my own criticisms. I know I love that course and that event. The one tournament of the year I get to see so many friends I don't see anywhere else.