View Single Post
Old 02-26-2014, 11:20 PM
Par Member

Years Playing: 13.3
Courses Played: 13
Throwing Style: RHBH
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46YearOldSlinger View Post
So I got my stack of 5 tangents (all 175 - various colors) and went out to the field for practice and test for consistency. Guess what - they all fly pretty much the same which is GREAT NEWS to me. I love that I can really learn a disc and have them all be the same so I can practice with a stack or use a backup and it's like nothing changed.

The more I throw this disc the more I love it. It just does what I want it to do. I think one of the things that makes this disc special is that it can be thrown straight at almost any power level. Most discs have kind of a sweet spot for straight but it's awesome to be able use a wider range of power and still release flat and get a straight flight. It doesn't get any more point and shoot than this. I'm a happy camper. Can't wait to get home and see if a Switch is on my doorstep. If my dreams come true it will fly something like a longer tangent.

I completely agree with you on the Tangent. I have never grooved with a disc as fast as I did with the Tangent last year. Had one ace and 2 others chain out with it. What was interesting for me was that I was more accurate for approaches with it than I was with my Anode. It isn't my longest mid, but when in doubt....I'm pulling out my old Eclipse Orange Tangie