View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 06:42 PM

Years Playing: 6.4
Courses Played: 7
Throwing Style: RHBH
A lady who's back yard backs up to a DG course was having a garage sale, I was waiting on my playing partner to show up so I decided why not check it out. Looked for about 5 mins and found nothing of interest but a nice Nalgene bottle for 50 cents. Went to pay for it, that's when I saw the holy grail, a whole basket of discs shed found in her yard over the years hanging in the corner of the garage. I asked if I could talk her into selling some of them to me and she replied "why yes of course just leave me a dozen or so for when I want to take my students out or some friends." So I get to diggin, came out with a CE eagle, 2 11x KC Pro Teebirds, a stack of pre flight star and champ drivers, and some cool circle stamped DX and some other randoms for 2.50 a piece. I now pay her a visit once or twice a year and have since gotten another 11x KC Pro TeeBird, a CE Leo, Star Boss, Star and Champ Destroyers and a few other star/champ drivers. But never found anything else at thrift stores or garage sales although I always keep my eyes peeled. Did find a protostar champ boss in a tree at the hole the lady's house backs up to once though.