Thread: Discspeed's Bag
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 01:51 AM
* Ace Member *

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Putt View Post
I know you are a big fan of the Meteor, and you also were playing around with the Aftershock as a more overstable compliment to the Buzzz. What made you decide to go with just the Buzzz?
I do like the Meteor. In all my buzzzness I had never actually given the X Buzzz a shot at getting beat in, so I thought what the heck. Its still not beat into my Meteor level, but I'm liking it so far. I'm not 100% decided yet, but I'm thinking the X Buzzz is a little less squirrely as an understable mid than the Meteor.

The Aftershock lost it place for two reasons. One day I played a mini in some extreme wind. At first I was throwing my Aftershock, but it was getting flipped. I realized then that at some point all mids flip, and I was most comfortable and smooth with the Buzzz, so I just started throwing the Buzzz with ridiculous hyzer and it worked great! So the Aftershock failed for its main purpose. Also, anytime I throw a mid that has any sort of bead I get some occasional OAT issues, which usually pop up in the wind, once again negating the purpose of the disc in the first place.