View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 10:01 AM
Par Member

Years Playing: 8.4
Courses Played: 23
NovaDiscHead, although I don't affiliate myself with one particular religion, I think this is a good idea as long as you keep it as you say and don't try to convert people. Having scorecards available is a nice addition, and that is a good place to put a verse or saying and not be too "preachy" about it. The disc logo idea is cool too. It's kinda like saying hey we clean this place up and give you scorecards so at least read this real quick. People don't have to read the message as long as you dont post up bible verses everywhere and make it obnoxious. Remember much of the fun in discing is being out in nature and I wouldn't like any kinda of huge sign in the middle of a course, even if it does have a positive message. It's great you're getting involved in course clean up as I have been trying to do my part at my local course. Your ideas are very good and not over the top. I cant see any reason for atheist player not to want to play the course as long as it's not being thrown in your face.

Last edited by phishbrained; 04-14-2009 at 10:03 AM.