Originally Posted by RightAJ
I've been looking around, but I still have some questions...
1) How big is the difference between the S and M? I want one that is somewhat soft but not floppy- gonna use it for putting and maybe short approaches...
2) I've heard these dye well, but which would be better (S/M)?
3)If I get one with a stamp will it still be ok to dye or is there residue issues with the Ion plastic? I'm gonna buy one and have it dyed by one of the people here most likely- no dye/stamp removal experience
1) There is quite a difference in S and M. The Soft Proton plastic is quite flexible and you can fold it in half with only a little effort. Our Medium Proton plastic is more rigid in the hand but can be flexed if applied enough pressure. I would guess that you would prefer the M over the S from what you describe.
2) Both S and M proton plastics dye extremely well. Both are great and I dont think one is significantly better than the other in terms of dying.
3) Im fairly sure you can dye over the stamp with no hassles if you wanted the stamp along with the dye. Ive never removed any of the stamps before, but we do sell a limited number of blanks to retailers if they prefer blanks for dyeing/looks etc. So if you wanted a blank one, check with the retailer if they have any blanks.
Hope this helps answer your questions, if I missed something or another feel free to ask
EDIT: After reading your question on 1), and what you are looking for, Im now thinking perhaps Soft. Its all in your preference tho