View Single Post
Old 01-31-2011, 12:32 PM
.:MVP Company Rep:.

Years Playing: 9.4
Courses Played: 17
Throwing Style: RHBH
Thank you discspeed for covering a lot of the information across.

The Vector is indeed going to be an overstable midrange. With our GYRO™ technology on the profile of the Vector, we are hoping that this is going to be our overstable midrange driver. The GYRO™ technology combined with the overstable profile is going to allow this midrange to have a very smooth and clean overstable flight. I understand a beaded overstable midrange is not everyones cup of tea. This first midrange is going to be our starting point of midranges as we continue to design and develope new models in different stabilities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by discspeed View Post
Chad has also assured me that if the Vector comes out more overstable than many people want, MVP will be able to easily tweak the mold and add a non-bead/small bead more neutral flyer to their lineup.
This is partially true. The reason for the Vector being an overstable midrange was this would allow me to have a very good basepoint to work with. As I continue to plan and design, I will be able to work on less stable/non beaded discs. This means we wont be tweaking the Vector, we will be designing for future models.

Last edited by cmrichar; 01-31-2011 at 12:35 PM.