Originally Posted by U_NICED_ME
1) Am I even gripping it right?
2) Am I supposed to be throwing it really high?
3) Does Incr Height=Incr Distance?
4) Why does my disc turn left sometimes?
5) Headwind secrets?
6) Do I need to get an estimate on my distance to the point the disc rolls and turns? And how far it floats after that turn?
7 Do I just stick with one disc or do I use many more for different situations?
1) Yes. I straighten out my index and middle finger but that is just preference.
2) Fairly high. You should throw a couple of times in a field to find the best throwing height.
3) To a certain point, just like throwing a baseball.
4) When you throw a thumber, it will first turn left and then spike right. If it is going left, you are throwing it too low.
5) Don't throw OH. Trust me this is my main shot and it just doesn't work unless you plan on skipping it 30' out of the box (By throwing it low).
6) It doesn't really matter, you can keep angling the disc differently to make it roll more/go farther and not roll.
7) I stick with one, as do other people I've seen throw OH. I also keep a beat-to-hell disc when I want a controlled thumber <100'