Thread: It's Fair
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 11:43 PM
* Ace Member *

Courses Played: 2
So I tried out a bunch of diff putters.

Wizard, voodoo, KC Aviar, Ion, Zone, Ringer, Challenger, Ridge (Firm and XLink) and Summit (Firm and XLink.

The Voodoo, Ion, and Zone were out quick. I ended up giving the zone another trial run but it just didn't pull together. To Mid like. The Ion... is a nice disc, just not for me. The Voodoo, is alright but eh... The Summit I didn't feel like it was okay for putting, driving, and approach but it wasn't good enough.

So I was down to the Ridge, Ringer, KC Aviar, and Wizard. I dropped the Ridge due to its ability to hold OAT to much and because the other discs were going farther in ways that I liked so much more. The low profile of the Ringer is actually what kicked it out, which is what I liked about it before. But the Wiz and Aviar, being so close to one another, were just fine. I played through trying to decide on which one and it I think it just came down to the Aviar, who one out in the end. Just a plain ol 12x KC Pro. I think I may dye it fuchsia.

Putter
KC Aviar

For mids I have been tied to Comets and Rocs. Love it, but i tried out some diff types of comets (TP, ESP, Z) and the ESP and Z are gonna be in the bag. However I may just end up keeping rocs in different stages as my main mids and snag a real wind fighting mid.... thoughts.

Mids
ESP Comet- beat in awesomeness
Z Comet - slightly new, so nice
Beat KC Roc - love it
Pink domey DX Roc- my baby
Pink flat DX Roc - very nice

and as for drivers... well I think I'll try some slower fairways... but we'll see. Im just enjoying things being really solidified for a while.

Thoughts ya'll?