Years Playing: 5.1
Courses Played: 22
Throwing Style: LHFH
Send a message via MSN to Skankin77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefstang View Post
A couple, one funny, one strange.

Funny:

At a tourney last weekend, someone on my card threw in a reedy, marshy creek. It was not OB, and after some ribbing, he took off his shoes and agreed to play from his lie. It ended up being knee deep nasty, black mud, which he was already unhappy about.

Well it turns out, a Red Winged Blackbird must've had it's nest nearby. As he's lining up his shot the bird starts attacking him, makin' all kinds of noise and pecking his hair while fluttering all around him. We're all trying to be quiet, but laughing our asses off at the poor kid.

Strange:

We approached the tee box for 12 at Basil, a downhill short ace-run hole. There's a guy with eight kids swimming in the river directly behind the basket. All of their clothes were hanging from the basket, and swaddled in blankets, tucked in the basket itself was a baby.

"Dude. Is that a baby in the basket?" Was all my buddy could say.

I walked down and explained that we were playing frisbee golf, which was just like golf and he was in a bad spot.

"What you mean, golf? How you play that?"

I explained briefly and walked back to the tee while he removed the baby. I threw my shot while they stood aside, and it ended up touching the post and they all clapped. My buddy threw and we headed down the hill, only to be greeted by the gaggle of children handing us our discs back.

"How many points was that throw?" The guy asks, grinning.

"Well, it would've been a 2."

LMAO at the first one and damn, I would be kinda mad at the second one.